Building Trust Through Excellent Quality Services
Our Quality Policy
Our concept of service emphasizes a total approach to the needs of our clients. While the present size of our staff enables us to handle a broad range of projects, it also allows us to maintain a one-on-one contact without clients, keeping you informed every step of the way. Regardless of the project’s size or type, we are proud of the personal service that is provided.
This approach ensures a consistency in standard of work and provides principals with sufficient familiarity with details of the project to adequately monitor staff performance, flunctuation in staff needs, bring additional pressure to bear where necessary.
It is intended on the M&E group to provide an overall project manager who will be a Director of the firm and who will be responsible for:
- Technical Direction;
- Deployment of staff to tasks;
- Project Cost Control;
- Office Cost Control for the project;
- Selection of service system.
In addition, the appointment of services coordinator from JPR Sdn Bhd who would then be responsible for the following activities throughout the duration of the project:
- Transmission of information and documents within and outside the M&E engineering office;
- Work programme preparation and monitoring;
- Coordination of services designs within the office and other Consultants;
- Ensure, designs, plans and specifications are checked before dispatched;
- Regular status reports to Directors;
- Monitor progress during construction.
Our Quality Objectives
- Customer Satisfaction 100%
- Customer Complaint 0%